Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Using Young Living oils during cold and flu season

 Ah yes, tis the season for sneezing, runny nose, coughing, and all the wonderful things that go along with colds and flus. Our family ended up having the H1N1 virus, and we had fevers, chills, body aches and chest congestion. My biggest line of defense was Young Living oils. I diffused Thieves essential oil in my Young Living diffuser, and had it going all day long to fight off the germs. I also made a homemade Thieves throat spray, which we used about every hour.

I used Peppermint essential oil for the body aches and fever. Putting Peppermint oil on the bottom of your feet will take down a fever, and is much healthier than Tylenol! My daughter's fever got to 103.7 degrees, and dropped to 102 degrees within 1/2 hour of using Peppermint. While everyone at my husband's work was having to go on antibiotics, my family was able to fight off the virus without antibiotics!

If you decide you would like to get started with Young Living oils, and you purchase the Premium Starter Kit today, I will include this handy essential oils guide as a free gift to you. To get started,  please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment