Thursday, December 20, 2012

Peppermint Patty Iced Cappuccino

I know it is winter, but I was in the mood for something chocolate and minty :). My daughter was also wanting something sweet, so here is my concoction for today...Peppermint Patty Iced Cappuccino. I didn't tell my daughter what it was, and when she tasted it, she said it tasted like those little mints we used to get at the Mexican restaurant (which were Peppermint Patties!).

Here is the recipe:
1/2 c. coffee (fresh, not instant)
1/2 c. coconut milk (or whatever milk you like...I used the So Delicious coconut milk)
2 t. cocoa powder
1/4-1/2 tsp. liquid stevia (omit and add more honey or sugar if you don't like stevia)
2 T. honey (or more to taste)
1 c. ice
1 drop therapeutic grade peppermint oil

Mix all ingredients in a blender and blend to desired consistency. I used a vitamix for this, so I'm not sure how long to blend this in a regular blender.


No comments:

Post a Comment