Saturday, May 18, 2013

Chocolate No-Bake Bars


1/4 cup cocoa
1/8 tsp. stevia --or more, depending on what kind you use. I used the pure Nunaturals stevia for this recipe today. I think I like the liquid NOW stevia glycerite better for this. I used about 1/2 ts...p. of the liquid last time I made these
1/2 cup honey (if you don't like stevia or honey, you can replace with about 2 cups of sugar)

1/4 cup xylitol (or honey)
1/2 cup coconut oil
3/4 cup non dairy milk
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 tsp. vanilla
3 cups gluten free rolled oats

Place all ingredients minus the vanilla and oats in a large saucepan. Melt and stir the ingredients over medium/high heat until melted and bubbly. Take off the heat and add the vanilla and oats. Spread into a greased 8 x 8 pan. Refrigerate until hardened. Keep refrigerated.

No comments:

Post a Comment