Saturday, July 1, 2017

DIY Skin Care Products

It has been such a long time since I last blogged. I thought I would start it again, since I have missed it. I have been going through a major DIY kick lately. It seems that even the stuff I buy at the health food store that is labeled organic or all natural is actually still loaded with chemicals. I checked out the EWG Skin Deep website, and was shocked that several of my body lotions that were supposed to be healthy and natural were ranked just as bad as the store bought stuff. I decided to try making a lot of my skin care products. I just recently made some homemade cold cream, and today I made some body butter. I found the recipe online. It turned out really well! I'm happy with it so far. 

I used Young Living geranium and lavender, which are both really good for skin. Both are anti aging, and have many healing properties. 

1 comment: